Reading about Biodynamics
We have a small but very useful selection of books available for anyone to purchase. See below for the list of titles and how to order.
Our members have access to our comprehensive library. Read on!
From growing citrus to raising goats; from ornamental conifers to Māori potatoes; from planetary influences on plants to the soul of soil—our members’ library is a treasure chest of practical and spiritual wisdom.
This collection of books, periodicals and audio-visual material has been developed over many years. You can borrow them free of charge as a benefit of membership but you are responsible for the cost of return postage.
We send new members a catalogue of available items with their welcome pack. It can also be viewed and downloaded here: BDFGANZ Library Catalogue
You’re welcome to borrow up to three items at a time. Books are available for a two month lending period, audio-visual material for one month.
Contact the office to organise your loan: email@example.com.
Books available to buy from the Association
(prices include postage
- Bio Dynamic Farming and Gardening Calendar (Non-members)$32.00(June – Aug prices, calendar year ends 31 May 2015)
- Bio Dynamic Farming and Gardening Calendar (members extra copy)$17.05(June – Aug prices, calendar year ends 31 May 2015)
- Biodynamic Perspectives$16.50– Ed: G Henderson
Wide range of articles on useful practical topics
- The Sustainable Dream$13.90– J Pearce
Choosing and using your land
- Review of Organic Land Management Research Association$30.80R&D Group survey of world scientific literature
- Biodynamics in Home Garden$26.70– P. Proctor
- Fifty Years Practice of Biodynamic Agriculture$60.00How to apply it in the Vineyard – F Bouchet
- One Man, One Cow, One Planet$25.90(DVD)
- NZ Organic Production Standards for Biodynamic Agriculture$29.10(Demeter Standards)
- Biodynamic Pasture Management$27.00– P Bacchus
- Food Full of Life$35.00– G Bacchus
How to order books
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to place your order.
Books are supplied as orders are received
- Biodynamic Case Studies
- Biodynamic Preparations
- Biodynamics in Schools
- Cosmic Influences
- Cows + Ethical Calf Raising
- Farm as an Organism
- Growing Food
- Harvest Magazine Article
- Latest News
- Nutrition + Food
- Past Events
- Pest Management
- Stirring + Water + Flowform
- Sustainability + Climate
- Taikura Steiner School Motueka
Join our newsletter!
Postal: PO Box 356, Martinborough 5741
Telephone: 06-306 8582 (within NZ);
+64-6-306 8582 (international)