Biodynamic Preparations: Why? How? & When?
In conjunction with the farm individuality.
With Hans Mulder
MEMBERS RATE – If you would like to become a member to receive the member rate please visit our shop here.
- Biodynamics New Zealand Association members – if you are a group of 3 or more please select the $55 rate.
- Non-members – if you are a group of 3 or more please select the $70 rate.
Biodynamics New Zealand are excited to announce the launch of the first of a series of national workshops from our new Education Co-Ordinator Su Hoskin.
Join us for a day of discussion and practical demonstrations around:
- The cosmic background to lectures 1-5 of Agriculture Course in relation to understanding, making and using the biodynamic preparations
- Methodology around making 501 and 502
- Astronomy and the Farm Organism -from 2 dimensional (Calendar) to 3 dimensional (Reality)
- Considerations around applied management of higher animals.
- Stirring and spreading Horn Manure Preparation 500.
Please bring your own 1-2 litre bottle to take home.
Shared lunch: Please bring something for the BBQ or a finger food plate to share. Morning and afternoon tea provided.
For more information contact Su Hoskin – firstname.lastname@example.org