Over the years, Biodynamics New Zealand Members have contributed incredible, educational content to our Harvests Magazine.
In this bundle, we have packaged up some of the BEST basics of biodynamics, including stories from other biodynamic farmers (one of the best ways to learn is from other people’s experiences!), info on the calendar, growing seeds and learning in community.
In this pack contains articles on;
- Setting up a Biodynamic Lifestyle Block
- Raise Your Own Seedlings
- A Biodynamics Workshop for Beginners
- A Small-Holders Voyage Into Biodynamics
- Ask an Elder – When to Sow?
- Biodynamic Timing; Use of Calendar + Timing is Everything
- Chemical, Biological, Spiritual
- Finding a Farm, Growing for Market
- Growing Food in the City
- Learning in Community
- Spring Garden Advice
- The Gypsy Gardener
- A New Generation of Gardners – Katilyn Lamb