The FiveHundredFootnote is the newsletter for members of the Bio Dynamic Farming and Gardening Association. This is sent to all members throughout the year. Information in the newsletter includes information about the conference, Annual General Meeting, Annual Reports, events and other items of interest.
For those members who have given us their email address this will be emailed to you. If you have unsubscribed from the email you can always find copies of previous Footnotes on this page.
- March 26 2021 – AGM – call for remits and workshops around the country
- March 12 2021 Organics bill, Canterbury Autumn Biodynamic Festival, regional workshops and so much more
- February membership survey
- January 26 2021 – Goetheanum Conference, Harvests Commissioning Editor, AGM Thursday 10 June, Calendar Cover, Members Survey. Hawkes bay Preparation Groups photos.
- December 16 2020 – Happy Summer Solstice, Books, Juliet Batten, New Harvests Editor, Canterbury horn lifting day, Saturn and Jupiter, Te Mahi Oneone Hua Parakore: A Māori Soil Sovereignty and Wellbeing Handbook, The Energetic Activities of Biodynamic Agriculture, Peppering Workshop
- November 25 2020 – Summer Harvests magazine, Planning away day, Office Hours for summer, Petition of Claire Bleakley, Dieter and Millton Marlborough Workshop, Hans Mulders workshop
- October 28 2020 – BDA partnership, local and international events