Biodynamics Conference 2023
If you are newer to biodynamics then we would highly recommend getting involved in this enjoyable, accessible Pre-Conference Introductory workshop held at Woodhouse Farm Organics, Kairanga, Palmerston North.
This will be your chance to get some practical experience using the preps.
You’ll be guided by two incredible experienced biodynamic practitioners – Rachel Pomeroy and Katrina Wolff. A full day with these two and you’ll be well on your way to starting biodynamics in your own garden or farm.
This is a great opportunity to learn material that will be able to be practiced elsewhere, empowering you to not just get a taste but to take your enthusiasm home and share it / teach it to others yourself!!
Introductory Workshop Programme
9.30am – Arrive, morning tea, general chat
10am – Welcome
- Rachel: Background of Agriculture Course, biodynamic calendar
- Katrina: Use of all preparations, 500, 501, CPP and compost preps
- Move outside and learn about compost making theory with actual making of heap
12.00 – Lunch
- Compost making continued, insert compost preps and discussion
- Making CPP
- Learn to stir 500 while having question time with Rachel and Katrina
- Opportunity to join Rachel, Katrina and Greg in spreading preparation 500
3.50pm – Final questions and wrap up
- Biodynamic Case Studies
- Biodynamic Preparations
- Biodynamics in Schools
- Cosmic Influences
- Cows + Ethical Calf Raising
- Farm as an Organism
- Growing Food
- Harvest Magazine Article
- Hua Parakore
- Latest News
- Nutrition + Food
- Past Events
- Pest Management
- Stirring + Water + Flowform
- Sustainability + Climate
- Taikura Steiner School Motueka