From a biodynamic point of view, Springtime is when the universe releases it’s ~ exhale ~
The earth starts to release and extend it’s energy upwards to the sun.
Birds and insects are starting to get more active so lets follow their lead and do the same!
To set yourself up for a productive Spring – consider these tasks;
- Clear winter crops away and create space for your new Spring seeds/seedlings to go
- Stir and spray Preparation 500 on the soil to increase fertility. Our next descending moon period starts from the 4th of the 15th of October which is a good time to spray prep 500. Order your 500 prep now to get ready.
- Celebrate the Spring Equinox – 23rd of September with friends and whānau. This is when the days get longer than the nights!
- Participate in a horn lifting – especially if you haven’t done one before.
- Now is a good time to prune fruit trees and other perennials
- Protect blossoms from late frosts by spraying valerian 507
- If you have put put at least 2x Horn Manure 500 applications, you can do a 501 application. Not only to help with balancing the Spring cosmic/terrestrial connection, but also to try and balance the excessive weather modification that continues to affect the “natural” balance of life on our planet. Ascending moon is a good time for 501 application so 19th of Sep – 3rd of Oct or after the 15th of Oct (until 30th).